New Student Registration
A Message from Armenian Mesrobian School: Regarding New Student Registration for 2020-2021 Academic Year
The Mesrobian School Family prays and hopes for your health and safety during these unusual times.
At this time, we also need to share with you some important information. As you know, Mesrobian School has grown steadily for the past several years. We are now at a point for the 2020-2021 academic year where we have created an additional section of one high school class while others are fundamentally filled to current capacity, with waiting lists rapidly growing. Interested and qualified candidates are undergoing a thorough interview and review process. The school is now contemplating adding additional sections to other classes as waiting lists grow. The decision to add additional sections will be based upon a number of factors including the feasibility of doing so with regard to student numbers. Should the number of qualified applicants warrant the opening of new sections, this would require staffing and infrastructural modifications as well. If not, the school would have no choice other than to retain students on a waiting list or regretfully inform them that the class to which they are applying is at capacity and that we can accept no additional students. We will do our utmost to help ensure that no qualified student is left out, but need immediate action on your part. Because of the current situation with the pandemic, we are all doing our best to be accommodating and are now setting May 22, 2020, as a deadline to submit all required registration forms to the school.
If you are interested in registering for the 2020-2021 academic year, please submit your applications immediately to help ensure that Mesrobian School will have space available. We need this information to know whether or not students on the waiting list will be admitted and whether or not the school is positioned to add additional sections.
Your prompt response in this matter is greatly appreciated as we diligently prepare for the 2020-2021 academic year. Wishing your family safety and good health.
ARMENIAN MESROBIAN SCHOOL
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2020-2021 IS OPEN!
- Filling out Student Interest Form (click banner above)
- Receiving Application Link
- Completing all Registration Forms with all required documentation
- Receipt of Requisite Letters of Recommendation/Evaluations
- Interview -Typically conducted in person
- Admissions Team meets to discuss a group of students at a time, to see which students best match the profile sought by Mesrobian High School for that particular class
- The order in which you receive an interview and response depends on many factors including the date and time that all COMPLETE registration forms and all other documentation was received by the school.
ADMISSIONS TEAM REVIEW
- Recommendation of Admissions Committee - Admissions Team takes many aspects into consideration taking into account which students best match the profile sought by Mesrobian High School for that particular class
- Recommendation forwarded to School Administration for review and approval
- Email sent out to parents and students notifying them of decision
- Upon a full and complete review, the potential responses are:
- Request for Additional Information and/or Second Interview
- Please understand that, should the number of qualified applicants to Armenian Mesrobian School exceed class or school capacity, students may be placed on a waiting list. If a critical number of students are waitlisted, the school reserves the right to open an additional section if possible and feasible.
- If accepted, execute required signatures and submit fees
- Once Registration Forms are signed and fees are paid, a confirmation email will be sent Confirming Registration and welcoming the newest additions to the Mesrobian School Family.