New Student Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2020-2021 IS OPEN!
INTEREST FORM IS AVAILABLE FOR THE 20202-2021 AND 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEARS
- Filling out Student Interest Form (click banner above)
- Receiving Application Link
- Completing all Registration Forms with all required documentation
- Receipt of Requisite Letters of Recommendation/Evaluations
- Interview -Typically conducted in person
- Admissions Team meets to discuss a group of students at a time, to see which students best match the profile sought by Mesrobian High School for that particular class
- The order in which you receive an interview and response depends on many factors including the date and time that all COMPLETE registration forms and all other documentation was received by the school.
ADMISSIONS TEAM REVIEW
- Recommendation of Admissions Committee - Admissions Team takes many aspects into consideration taking into account which students best match the profile sought by Mesrobian High School for that particular class
- Recommendation forwarded to School Administration for review and approval
- Email sent out to parents and students notifying them of decision
- Upon a full and complete review, the potential responses are:
- Request for Additional Information and/or Second Interview
- Please understand that, should the number of qualified applicants to Armenian Mesrobian School exceed class or school capacity, students may be placed on a waiting list. If a critical number of students are waitlisted, the school reserves the right to open an additional section if possible and feasible.
- If accepted, execute required signatures and submit fees
- Once Registration Forms are signed and fees are paid, a confirmation email will be sent Confirming Registration and welcoming the newest additions to the Mesrobian School Family.